Sunday, November 3, 2019

Collectible : Heart of Wormtail

Level Requirement: ?? (not sure, i took this at level 102. But this should be available as low level quest)
Location: Prontera North

HEART OF WORMTAIL


1. Pick up the shiny object in Prontera North. They are indicated as yellow stars in the map.




2. Once you collected all three, place them in your Handbook.



3. Find and talk to Christian.



4. Enter the Mystical Portal.



5. Defeat and talk to Wormtail King.



6. Return to Christian. You will receive the Heart of Wormtail. Place it in your Handbook.



7. Done!



QUEST BUG

While doing this quest, i encountered some game bug where I cant pick up the Faded Earth Spirit item. I dont really know how to fix it but reddit advised to retry doing it from time to time. I was able to succeed after my 4th try I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment