Monday, May 4, 2020

Gingerbread City | Side Quest : Prince William



Quest Name: Prince William
Location: Gingerbread City 
Level Requirement: ?? (not sure. I took this as level 125)

PRINCE WILLIAM

1. Find and talk to Ruby in Gingerbread City. She will start your quest. Ruby is not always available in her spot. Based on my research, she only appears at night. I did not know the time in-game. I just went back to the same spot few hours later and started the quest when she was there.


2. Proceed with the quest proper. Follow the instructions given and do the tasks required.
3. Quest is pretty straightforward. Just a few Question and Answer portion. Here's my answers to the questions.


  • I want to be the greatest witch and know the most black magic.
    • Bless you
  • Do you have any opinions on this matter?
    • Dot is a demon
  • Why would he become a bat and stay in our house?
    • Maybe because of love.

4. Done!

5. This is one of the Gingerbread City side quest and is part of the The Song of Christmas Eve achievement. You'll need to complete this in order to unlock some headgear in-game.


No comments:

Post a Comment