Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Gingerbread City | Side Quest : Flower in Thorns


Quest Name: Flower in Thorns
Location: Gingerbread City
Level Requirement: ?? (not sure. I took this as level 125)

FLOWER IN THORNS

1. Find and Talk to Claude in Gingerbread City. He will start your quest.



2. Proceed with the quest proper. Follow the instructions given and do the tasks required.



3. There is a series of question-and-answer throughout the quest. I'm not sure if there's multiple ways of  doing this, but here's my answer to those questions.
  • Adventurer, you are also one of the murderers! 
    • I don't believe what you say.
  • What happened to the teddy bears that helped proctecting Eleter? What did you do to them? 
    • I killed them
  • Does it mean that we were harming Eleter... Do you believe what she said?
    • I believe...
  • Adventurer, tell me what was going on?
    • Its our fault
  • It just didn't manage to help Master Claude out. I feel very sorry.
    • He said it was very good


4. Done!

5. This is one of the Gingerbread City side quest and is part of the The Song of Christmas Eve achievement. You'll need to complete this in order to unlock some headgear in-game.



No comments:

Post a Comment